Thinking of moving to Yorkshire?
- New job?
- Company relocation?
What do you really know about the area?
Cohen and Black can provide you with a comprehensive report on the chosen area you are considering moving to.
Our service committment
The neighbourhood area check provides an insight into the true characteristics of your prospective neighbourhood.
The report covers the general neighbourhood:
- Type and condition of local housing
- Local amenities
- Access to trains, buses, major roads
The report covers the immediate neighbourhood:
- Local parking restrictions
- Traffic Levels
- Noisy neighbours
- Anti social behaviour
- Youth activity
- Other apparent nuisances
Information is gathered from background research, physically checking the area at various days and times, talking to local people, and our own knowledge of the area.
The Neighbourhood Area Report
At the end of the investigation a detailed report is provided along with photographs and video of the neighbourhood and the selected area / property.
The neighbourhood area check can be tailored to your requirements when you have specific concerns you require information about. For example, if you need to know how hilly the area is because you have difficulty walking.
Peace of mind
Cohen and Black can assist you make the decision on where in an area to move by providing you with a Neighbourhood Area Report.
- Buying a property is often the largest financial expenditure we will ever make.
- Relocating your family can be more stressful than moving within the local area.
- Once you have moved there is no simple solution if you chose the wrong location.
- Making a mistake will be expensive financially and emotionally.
Where we work
Cohen and Black is based and works in the Yorkshire triangle of York, Leeds and Sheffield and surrounding area of Northern England.
- York region
- Sheffield region
- Leeds region
- 01904 236 332
- 03330 145 672
- 03330 145 672